What are the nutrients in cashew and what are the benefits for the human body?
Cashews are good for your health. They contain many nutrients that make them super foods!
- Copper : Cashews are rich in copper. It constitutes several of their enzymes which are excellent for the blood circulation. Copper allows good formation of hemoglobin and collagen (tissue repair). It also allows the body to better defend itself.
- Zinc : cashews are a good source of zinc. This nutrient interacts with hormones and thyroid. It also participates in the release of insulin.
- Magnesium : If you are lacking in magnesium, you can eat plain, mashed or butter cashews. Magnesium contributes to bone development, muscle contraction and healthy teeth.
- Iron : Cashews are a good source of iron. It is essential for the transport of oxygen and the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 : Vitamin B6 is very important for the body. It helps the transformation of glycogen into glucose and boosts the immune system. It also has an essential role in the formation of nerve cells.
- Omega-3s : Like rapeseed oil, mackerel or walnut oil, cashews are good sources of omega-3s.
Stay informed about cashew and do not hesitate to subscribe to our newsletter if you haven’t already 😉